Manipur daily COVID-19 positivity rate drops to 5.8 pc
Manipur's COVID-19 confirmed tally rose to 1,18,261, including 2,180 COVID-19 active cases, while the death toll mounted to 1,830 with four more fatalities.
Manipur's daily COVID-19 positivity rate dropped to 5.8 per cent as the state recorded 140 new COVID-19 positive cases, including five personnel of the Central Armed Police Force, according to the latest update by the state health department on Saturday.
The state's COVID-19 confirmed tally rose to 1,18,261, including 2,180 COVID-19 active cases, while the death toll mounted to 1,830 with four more fatalities.
Of the four COVID-19 fatalities recorded on Saturday, two are from Churachandpur and one each from Imphal West and Thoubal. One of them was fully vaccinated and had co-morbidities, according to a release issued by the State COVID-19 Common Control Room.
Imphal West and Imphal East continued to report the highest number of new COVID-19 cases with 66 and 20 positive cases respectively. Ten cases were reported from Bishnupur, 13 from Ukhrul, eight from Chandel, seven each from Churachandpur and Kangpokpi, three from Thoubal, two each from Kakching, Kamjong and Senapati.
All necessary medical precautionary measures like containment and contact tracing are in place, it stated.
The state also recorded 228 more recoveries, taking the cumulative number of recovered cases to 1,14,251. The recovery rate currently is 96.61 per cent, the release stated.
As per the latest update, the total number of people who have been administered vaccine under the Nationwide Vaccination Programme reached 16,20,774 (first dose: 12,13,267 and second dose: 4,07,507) as of Saturday.
According to the release, there are 456 vacant general beds and 109 ICU/HDU beds of COVID-19 in eight hospitals of Manipur.
1. In MSF, Little flower School (Contact No. 9311222947), there are 23 vacant general beds and seven ICU/HDU beds.
2. In CMC, Koirengei (Contact No. 9612636004/9612905628), there are 29 vacant general beds and six ICU/HDU beds.
3. In Iboyaima Hospital, Singjamei (Contact No.7005436870/ 9612022125), there are 27 vacant general beds and three ICU/HDU beds.
4. In Jivan Hospital, Kakching (Contact No. 9366034272/ 7085348366), there are 20 vacant general beds and five ICU/HDU beds.
5. In Shija Hospital (Contact No. 7005097688/7005125158), there are 34 vacant general beds and 38 ICU/HDU beds.
6. In Raj Medicity (Contact No.7005105552/9366496411), there are 76 vacant general beds and 22 ICU/HDU beds.
7. In RIMS (Contact No. 7640862396), there are 193 vacant general beds and 22 ICU/HDU beds.
8. In JNIMS (Contact No. 8131855346), there are 54 general beds and six ICU/HDU, it mentioned.