Nagaland: COVID-19 patients in Mon district can now avail free video consultations with doctors via 'DocOn' app
'DocOn' will enable patients to consult with the doctor remotely from anywhere.
The Mon District Task Force for COVID-19 has launched an app called 'DocOn' that will help patients avail free video consultations across the district with doctors from District Hospital, Mon.
'DocOn' will enable patients to consult with the doctor remotely from anywhere. One can also view e-prescriptions and share reports with the doctor through the app.
How to book video consultation with the doctor:
- Go to App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android) and download DocOnPatient App.
- Sign up using your mobile number and enter the OTP.
- Search for the doctor using his/her name and select the doctor
- Select the time slot for video consultation appointment
- Start consultation online
Meanwhile, Nagaland's COVID-19 caseload surged to 23,753 on Monday as the state recorded 109 new COVID-19 positive cases, while the death toll mounted to 456 with three more fatalities.
As per the state health department, of the 456 deaths in Nagaland, 14 deaths were not due to COVID-19, while 665 cases have migrated to other states.
The cumulative number of recovered cases as of Monday was 19,431, it added.