Happy New Year 2021: 20 wishes and messages to usher in new hope and joyful beginnings
Send these warm Happy New Year 2021 greetings and messages to your family and friends to spread positive vibe this New Year celebration.
The countdown to the New Year 2021 has begun. So ring in the new year with positive messages, love and a new hope as we bid adieu to 2020- the most unprecedented year ever. It's New Year's Eve and this is the best time to connect with your loved ones, far and near. Send these warm Happy New Year 2021 greetings and messages to your family and friends to spread positive vibe this New Year celebration.
- Counting my blessings and wishing you more. I hope you enjoy the New Year in store.
- Nights will be dark but days will be light, wishing your life to be always bright – Happy New Year.
- Don’t think about the past. Think about the present and hope for the future. Happy New Year 2021.
- Let the old year end and the New Year begin with the warmest of aspirations. Happy New Year!
- Here’s to another year full of joy, laughter, and unforgettable memories with an unforgettable friend. Happy New Year 2021!
- Happy New Year 2021 and good luck for new beginnings!
- On this New Year, I wish that you have a superb January, a dazzling February, a Peaceful 8.March, an anxiety-free April, a sensational May, and joy that keeps going from June to November, and then round off with an upbeat December.
- May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements, and a lot of new inspirations on your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness.
- Cheers to new beginnings! Wish you a happy and healthy New Year!
- Wishing you a year filled with blessings of God. Happy New Year 2021!
- Happy New Year. May things look only brighter from here on.
- On the road to success, the rule is always to look ahead. May you reach your destination and may your journey be wonderful. Happy New Year.
- Every end marks a new beginning. Keep your spirits and determination unshaken, and you shall always walk the glory road. With courage, faith and great effort, you shall achieve everything you desire. I wish you a Happy New Year.
- End each year with a few good lessons and start the new one by showing that you have learnt the lessons of the past well.
- No one can go back in time to change what has happened, so work on your present to make yourself a wonderful future.
- Hope for only happiness and prosperity for you and your family.
- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity, and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.
- May every winter bring the promise of spring and a brighter tomorrow. Happy New Year!
- A new year is a chance to make new beginnings and to let go of old regrets. Happy New Year!