Will join NDA and serve the country, says HSLC third ranker Khumanthem Bobosana
Khumanthem Bobosana, who hails from Chairel Thoubal Tabi, is the third rank holder in the Manipur HSLC examination 2020
Khumanthem Bobosana, the third rank holder in the Manipur HSLC board examination 2020, wants to join the National Defence Academy (NDA) and serve the country in the future.
Speaking to this correspondent at his residence shortly after the announcement of the result, Bobosana expressed his happiness and said that he was satisfied with the result.
On being asked what career he would like to pursue in the future, he replied with confidence that he would like to join NDA and serve the country.
“Although I would like to enter the Indian Administrative Service, I opted for NDA after thinking about the economic condition of my family,” he said.
When asked who inspired his ambition to join the NDA, he answered smiling that one day in his school; an Army officer came and gave a lecture on career counseling.
The event left an impression upon him and had been wishing to join the NDA ever since, he said.
He gave credit for his success to all his teachers, parents and well wishers of his locality and said that he will continue his studies in Manipur till Class XII.
Five facts about Khumanthem Bobosana
1. Bobosana is the third rank holder in the HSLC board examination 2020
2. He is the third son of Kh Sharat and Kh (ongbi) Asha.
3. He hails from Chairel Thoubal Tabi, under Kumbi assembly constituency of Bishnupur district.
4. He is a student of Eureka Academy, Thounaojam, Kakching district where he studied from class VIII.
5. His father is a private school teacher at Chakpikarong while his mother is a housewife.