An order issued by DC Kengoo Zuringla on April 30 stated that there is a ban on wilful setting of fire and action will be taken against gross negligence if fire is occurred in any forest area under Kakching district.
The fire incident burnt down a house near Ngayira and Savio School at Awungtang
Materials worth more than Rs 60 lakh were destroyed in the fire.
The fire broke out in the Intensive Care Unit on the second floor of the Vijay Vallabh Hospital at Virar in Palghar district around 3 am.
Ten fire tenders were deployed to douse the fire. However, the fire spread rapidly and gutted all the shanties.
The fire broke out at the Prayer Mountain in the Gadai range of Tamenglong district in Manipur on Sunday evening.
Leakage of LPG was believed to be the cause of the fire.
The fire started due to an electric short circuit at a room on the top floor of the three-storey building.
The cause of the fire is suspected to be an electric short circuit.
The mishap happened on Wednesday evening as the hut they were sleeping caught fire.
Vice-president (Political Affairs) of KIM, Sominthang Doungel said that KIM with great heartache and resentment condemned the act of burning down of houses belonging to the Mizo people of Vairengte village in Mizoram on October 17.
Family members of Premkumar told this IFP correspondent that the cause of fire must be due to electrical short-circuit.
The fire caused loss of properties worth more than Rs 1 crore at Chandel Khullen under Chandel police station on Sunday.