“If you think that educating your girl is enough for her to tackle the boundaries of tradition, then you are wrong. You have to ensure that not only you empower her with education, but also make her strong enough to resist the evils of societal pressure under which she often buckles.” –Neelam Saxena Chandra
- Is the girl child safe?
- Fear of the dragon and pragmatism
- A New Year Report Card: Situating CM Biren Singh and his government
- Self-sufficiency, autarky and food production
- A dig into Communist Party of India’s ‘Idea of Manipur’
- The visit by a Klutz!
- Historicising Modernity and Communications
- Branding Lamka: From Location to Destination